Friday, June 11, 2010

Angora Faces

Shepherds Bouquet
Blue Velvet Nose

Hidden Under Fluff
In my humble opinion, there is nothing as cute as an angora nose. They are velvet-y soft and almost always moving. They are like a surprise hidden under all those soft furnishings. Angoras enjoy nose rubs and like to nudge you back if you don't give them enough attention. These beautiful photos were taken by Donna McGraw at the National Capital show in Maryland. She is always so kind to take photos. The photos she takes are truly beauty shots of the bunnies. It helps me out as I am not the best photographer and half the time I don't remember to take pictures. I have been having some bunny show withdrawl. There are shows to go to but due to my new job, I am unable to attend. It is a shame as some of the bunnies are looking pretty good including Shepherds Bouquet, half sister to Shepherds Sweet Pea. Her coat looks even better than in the above photo. She is only needing one winning leg to grand. Any volunteers?


1 comment:

Tahara said...

She is beautiful Dru!...I would love to get an angora from you...I see you are not going to shows, but do you have any available for purchase?...I sent you an email, but may have sent to the wrong place...

Tahara