Saturday, January 22, 2011

Static and Snow Part 2

What is that blur? Could it be a snowball?
Electric Angora.

So static-y you can't even focus.
Well, the static continues and from what I hear, we are due for another big snow storm next week. Not looking forward to it, I can tell you that much. It sure looks pretty and I don't mind driving in it. It's the other drivers that scare me and how fast it came down last time. I was at work and they didn't let us leave until later in the day. It was snowing so hard the plows couldn't keep up with it. I travel on a major highway. No problem right? It was so bad I couldn't see the road. Pulled up behind a plow and followed it down the highway. Next thing I know, I am pulling into a salt depot behind the truck. Not where I wanted to go, LOL. After that I drove the rest of the way home on smaller roads where I could make out buildings on each side and keep centered on the road. Bunny coats are still under a static alert although I am making a little more progress. It is 9* this morning so we can only hope for an early spring.

1 comment:

wildwoods said...

DRU-- hey!!great post and great pictures. I'm not over the snow because it keeps disappearing so fast; brrr but pretty darned cold.
anyway, it looks like I might be heading up to Lebanon and I wanted to say hello! Hope I will see you there!!
I'm really glad you told me not to cut my does wool-- I will bring the same rabbits :) I am really looking forward to it. the roads are pretty exciting-- the night it came down hard here I saw three cars pulled over and three more wrecked. I was in 4WD going 30mph on 119, the big road ha ha coming back from karate.
I can't find your email or phone number. Maybe you can send me a note-- appalachianrain@mac.com or call if you can find my card or nahikurain@mac.com anyway! stay in touch please