Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Therapy

Tort doe sitting pretty.
Tiny blue tort buck.

Two chocolate tort sisters.


Tort buck enjoying the sunshine.
Grooming bunnies is great therapy. I find it very relaxing and it seems to take all the stress away. There was a story in the newspaper about a woman that had hairless dogs. She trained them to lay over her neck and it helped her with her chronic neck pain. She said "neck" and they would go up to the back of the sofa and wrap themselves over her neck.They have a body temperature of 102 degrees so they must be just like a heating pad. I know it sure is nice to hold a warm bunny on your lap on a chilly, rainy day and have a snuggle. Continuing the show grooming and getting everyone beautiful for Saturday. I had better finish naming these guys before they are all grown up. Sometimes it just takes me awhile to find something that suits them and sometimes it comes to me right away. This group seems to be causing me trouble.



No comments: