Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fever

Baby blue jersey wooley.
Moving round ball of fluff.

More brushing?


Lydia looking sweet.
We had a heat wave this weekend and I took advantage of it by spending time in the barn and brushing all the juniors. They spent most of their time turning around in circles while I was trying to groom them and get a photo. I think they had spring fever. The weather has been so strange this winter that I don't think the coats know if they are coming or going. The only one that sitting still for me was Lydia and I think she fell asleep.



1 comment:

butterflyiii2006 said...

I abso;utely loved reading your posts.
Years back I had an English Angora Bunnie-- but due to having to move I sold everything and left PA.........Many years later I miss spinning and I miss my pets-- I had a ewe, and my bunnie.
I have a spinning wheel again-- but getting fiber is a slight problem..
I now live in Arkansas , and in my area there isn't an Angora bunnie to be found.. So, if you are ever planning a trip through this state-- I will buy a pair of bunnies from you...
Thanks for writing such a wonderful Blog
Butterflyiii2006