Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ahh, Technology

One woolie creature that still has a little bit of coat.
What me sleeping in the warm laundry?

Still cold pups even on warm days.


Doug is happy on the down filled pillow.
Well, I have been away from posting for awhile (with a broken computer) and although I have a bunch of new photos to post, my "fixed" computer won't let me. You see, the computer repair man says the computer was full of some kind of hair. Can you imagine? I don't know where that could have come from. With a few days of over 90 degrees, everyone at our house has started to molt, shed and slip. Here is hoping that my entries to Nationals keep some of their coat on otherwise they will be staying home and I will be going fancy free. I do have some photos to post from the Rhinebeck show where Bramble won BOS in both shows and is now a Grand Champion. That is two G.C.s from that litter so far. I am really happy with how the litter has turned out. One of the boys is living in Mass. with Hannah Pyne and one is living in MD. with Donna McGraw. Both owners seem really happy with the coat texture and easy care. I have to take some photos of them at Nationals when I get them groomed up. Safe traveling everyone and I will see you there.



No comments: