Saturday, February 13, 2010

Human Baby News

Well, having a migraine all week must have been in sympathy for my daughters labor pains because it finally went away yesterday and beautiful Liam Ronald Aten was born at 10:32 Pm last night. He weighs a whopping 8.5 pounds and is a big baby for my tiny daughter to give birth too. He took 28 hours of labor to come into the world and was a little worse for wear after the experience so he is in the incubator for a while. Isn't he cute? We are all thrilled and happy to welcome him into the world. I can't wait to get my hands on him (spoken like a true grandmother) and my son (his Uncle) says he's already big enough to go on a skateboard. I can imagine the two of them in trouble already! Hope to post more photos soon.

4 comments:

Donna M said...

ALL RIGHT!!!! Congratulations on Baby Liam! He's very, very cute. All my best to Justine for a quick recovery and for a healthy and happy Liam. What a nice way to end this week. -- Donna

Donna M said...

Awww! Hi Dru and cograts! He looks great and I LOVE the name! It was great seeing you last weekend. Have fun with your new grandson! :)

-Carolyn

Donna M said...

Hi Dru! Congratulations! Say hi to Justine and Liam for me! Thanks for staying with us at Lebanon!

Annie

Awwww, Congrats Dru. Hope he is health, know he'll be happy. Missed you at Lebanon! Hope to see you soon.
Maura

Jan said...

Congratulations, Grandma! What a good-looking boy!