Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Grandson Liam and Santa.
My children would never go anywhere near Santa. They just had to see his face and they started crying and crawling up over my shoulder. When I tried the Easter Bunny, nice and soft, fluffy and white, they acted like I was feeding them to the sharks. Forget about any clowns, they were like the worst possible scarry monster. This went on for years and I never have been able to get a photo of them with much of a holiday theme to it. So here is my tiny Grandson, not even a year old yet, giving Santa a huge smile and plopping down right in his lap like the perfect child he is. I guess the Shepherd family holiday terrors are not inherited. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends that I haven't had a chance to catch up with. Hope to have more bunny related things on the blog once I catch up in the New Year. Take care and enjoy your families. I sure am enjoying mine.

No comments: