Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pets 101 and BISS

Here are some bunnies lined up for the Animal Planet shoot.
Grooming the angora on video.

Best in Specialty Show.



BISS Bl's Drizzle.
It's been awhile since I have been on the computer. A new job, broken computer and bronchitis has kept me away. Some news is that the Pets 101 finally aired and it was really cute. My son called me and he said" I saw your elbow. Your elbow is famous!" very funny. I was just relieved that the rest of me wasn't shown. It was very cute with lots of bunnies shown including Peter's Minilops, Meg's Belgin Hare and French Lop. My English Angora's Caprice and Amber Pearl and Jersey Woolie's Divine and Hydrangea looked cute, being groomed and eating hay.
Some other news is BL Drizzle, my REW Jersey Woolie doe, won BIS at the JW Specialty Show
at Delmarva. I knew she won BOB but I didn't even realize she won BISS until I got her leg in the mail. She is a very pretty doe that comes from Brandi Loughry in NC. I didn't name her and don't know where the name comes from. It is funny and she answers to it so I don't want to change it. Hope she keeps her coat until Pa. More later,

No comments: