Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Showers

Shepherds Sunflower

Shepherds Picasso



Where's Mommy?





Jersey Wooly Mom with her 6 week old adopted angoras.

Hard to believe that I have not posted on this blog for so long. Life gets in the way of the fun things I like to do. The Jersey Wooly/ angora litter is doing well. I feel like the angora babies flip over their adopted Mom for a drink these days. They are almost 8 weeks old now and will go to their own cages tomorrow so I think I will have to get a final photo. The angoras seem huge by comparison to the wooly baby buck and his Mom. I think that I will have to breed Mom again as she will be so sad to see them go. Never saw such a proud Mother bunny, she sure knows she raised some special super big and fuzzy babies.

Have been to a few shows but I need to work out more time for my grooming. It really shows how little time I had. Hamburg was a hectic show and Shepherds Sunflower won BOB in show A and Shepherds Picasso won BOS. Not sure what happened in show B as Tia showed my buns for me so I could leave for work. Long Island was a fun show as usual, Donna came up to join us and Linda made the treck down. Shepherds Sunflower won a BOSV in show A. Linda and Donna had some beautiful bunnies and Linda won a BIS for the second show with her beautiful REW doe.
I will have some updated photos of the wooly/angora litter soon. Lots of babies in the nestbox so hope for some nice baby pictures also real soon.






No comments: