Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Distractions

Shepherd's Peony

GC Shepherd's Sunflower



Small round ball of fluff.





GC Shepherd's Drizzle

Pretty bunny photos distracting me from Hurricane Irene. Tried to groom for awhile until part of my chimmney fell off. Very strong wind and tons of rain pelting down. We still have power but it probably won't last for long. There are many big trees in my yard and here's hoping they stay up. There are still some laying in the yard from the snow storms this winter. Try to get a landscaper to come cut them up while working 50 hours per week.

What is it with you Mother Nature? Us humans must have done some really bad stuff to be pelted with all this weather. Hope it is over soon. Bunnies don't seem to be bothered by any of it. They are tucked up warm and dry with their little raincoats on. There goes more of my chimmney, better go take a look. Wish me luck.







No comments: