Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sheep and Wool Festival

Cute Booth with Yummy Wool.

Happy to be here.



Lots of fun Baskets.






Very Old Wagon.

My computer has been broken so lots to catch up on. Had my usual booth at the Garden State Sheep and Wool Festival which is always lots of fun. Strolling musicians, yummy wool, good food, lots of fun fiber friends and this year the booth next to me had "BASKETS"! A big mistake as far as I was concerned, since I spent most of my time sitting in my booth trying to not buy any. I did end up with only one but it was a close call for a truly basket addicted person. I did resist buying wool since I am still working on my wierd triangular scarf for a year now.

Met some really nice people inclucing some of my Blog fans, you know who you are LOL. Now I feel like I have to step up the blogging content to a higher level. Didn't really think anyone ever read this thing. Who knew? I have really slacked off this summer but will hope to have some better content this coming Fall and Winter.





1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Dru! Yup, here I am reading your blog again! It was really great to meet you in person last weekend. All the best to you!
Blessings,
Lisa
Spring Valley Angoras