Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

 Pandoro cake
Christmas outfit. 
Fluffy wreath. 
Christmas cracker kid.

I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas and enjoyed family and friends. We had a very quiet Christmas this year as everyone went to Florida early. It was fun and relaxed. I even put up the fluffy wreath, because everything at my house has to be fluffy.

We tried to get some Santa photos at the mall. Liam would not sit on Santa's lap at all this year, with much crying when I tried, and even bribed him with a ride on the Mickey Mouse car ride. I knew last year was a fluke, everyone in my family is alway scared to death of anyone in a costume. My Christmas Pandoro looks nice but no one liked it except Liam and I am sure he was going for the whipped cream and strawberries that was served with it.. Back to the stand by pumpkin pie again next year.

We have English Christmas crackers at our house because it is a traditional treat in England, where my husband is from. You get a crown and a prize. Liam is enjoying his crown and whistle very much and seemed to enjoy his toys and gifts. Everyone was tired by the end of the night from too much Christmas.

No comments: