Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hoppy New Ears

Best in Show, Mullica Hill, NJ 
 BIS GC Shepherd's Peony
 Best in Specialty Show, GC Shepherd's Uptown
2nd Reserve in Show, Delmarva, MD

Hoppy New Ears to everyone! I hope everyone has a great 2012. Thinking of all the bunny related things I have to be thankful for in 2011 some of which are shown above. Some of which are just keeping my mind off of other things in my life. The bunnies are a labor of love and keep my mind off of other problems. Am very happy with my Jersey Wooly sweepstakes standings considering I have not been showing the breed for very long. Very proud of my English Angoras and how well, the few that I showed last year, did at the shows. Very proud of my home breed Jersey Wooly winning a Best in Specialty Show at Delmarva. Overall, a pretty good year. 

No comments: