Sunday, November 2, 2008

Convention Happenings

Calamity Jane goes pro.
Our fuzzy section

Marcus and Linda get to grooming


My room-mate with his beautiful BOB bunny



Well, the ARBA Convention in Louisville, Kentucky sure was fun. The bunnies did better than I thought they would do considering the stiff competition. Mine were out of coat, too young or too old and just not timed right. We played many practical jokes including monsters on the water bottles, a strange "fawn" one eyed bunny in a pumpkin suit and a BIG spider in Lindas show carrier. She got even by decorating my grooming table with cob webs AND SPIDERS, which I hate. I did come home with a cold and a broken computer but my husband didn't adopt any animals while I was away, which was a relief. He gets even with me when I travel by finding new animals to adopt. I will be posting Convention photos for everyone to enjoy over the next few days.

No comments: