Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bunnies Sitting Still

Blue woolie with step sister.
Trying to keep her in line.

Another non-related nestmate.


A nap after breakfast with Mom as a blanket.
It is very hard to take photos of bunnies as most of them are in constant motion especially the babies. Sometimes I will put them in a show carrier to keep a litter together and I am able to get some close ups with both hand free for the camera. A small basket works well to keep them in one spot. Placing them on a small grooming table or pedestal keeps them stationary. Usually, I just end up with a bunch of tails, ears or blurrs. But sometimes the unexpected happens and you catch a tiny Jersey Woolie asleep under the back of English Angora Mom, Sensation, after a nice meal. Or one tiny Woolie step sister wrestling with her bigger English Angora step sister and holding her own very nicely. It amazes me that this whole group from 3 different litters are just one happy family. They even gave each other a nice bath after all of the fun was over. I really need to get a faster camera so I don't miss so much of the fun.



No comments: