Friday, July 3, 2009

Must Be Summer

Rosie enjoying the sun.
She thinks she's human.

Sorry, I was disturbing her down time.
We finally got some sun this week. Rosie sure was enjoying it. She really likes the sun and I have to be careful she doesn't get a bright pink belly. Do they make sunscreen for dogs? I bet they do.
For awhile I thought that we had moved to Seattle and no one told us. It still is going to rain today but the weekend is looking clear although buggy. We all have to wear bug spray to even step out back this year. I wish we had all of the little bats back. They used to live in the old barn next door before they pulled it down. I wonder where they went. Will have to build some bat houses.
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4Th of July weekend. Many people have a 4 day weekend and get a nice break. My son is working for a beer distributor this summer and judging by the hours he is working this week, everyone is looking to really celebrate (or drown their sorrows?). Just be safe and think about the other people on the road before you drink and drive. Have fun.


No comments: