Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Delmarva Two

BL Epic
RH Michael Jackson

BL Drizzle


GC Shepherds Divine
Almost forgot the other part of showing at Delmarva, Jersey Woolies. Poor little guys, I always forget about them with the big wins of the angoras. They all did really well at Delmarva. I was really proud of GC Shepherds Divine as she was the sub bunny for another one that molted the day before the show. She is already granded so I didn't want to bring her out again but she won BOB in the first show. Ragen beautiful shaded jr buck won BOB and Bl Epic won BOS in show B for her 4th jr leg. BL Drizzle won BOB in the Jersey Woolie Specialty show and I guess BIS? I'm not to sure how the JW shows work and no one really said anything. They are fun to show as they seem so easy after fussing with angora coats all the time, I am very happy with how they are progressing.



No comments: