Monday, September 20, 2010

South Jersey R&CBA

BL Epic wins BOS "A" and BOB "B"
GC Shepherds Bouquet wins BOB "A"

GC Shepherds Amber Pearl wins BOB "B"


GC LJ Contessa wins BOV "A" and "B"
Mullica Hill is a close show and a double so I always try to make it if I can. Numbers seem to be down this year as it was less crowed then in previous years. The two breeds I show were in different building so it made for some running around. The judges were very patient and Judge George Long was training a new recruit. She seem to like the "hairy beasts" so that is a good thing for the future. In show "A" GC Shepherds Bouquet, a Sweet Pea half sister, won BOB and GC LJ Contessa won BOV white. In show "B" GC Shepherds Amber Pearl won BOB and Contessa continues her wins with another BOV. In woolies, a beautiful blue buck owned by Bunny Turley won BOB and BL Epic, my REW junior doe, won BOS. In Show "B" she won BOB for her third junior leg. My black senior buck, RH Michael Jackson, won BOS for his first leg. I think they are coming along nicely. What a nice cool breezy day enjoyed by both bunnies and humans.



No comments: