Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Philly, Costumes and Hang Loose

The husband and I go to Philadelphia.
Beautiful Buildings

My Son's Halloween Costume.


Laim's Rad Hairdo.
What do rabbit people do when they are not away over the weekend at a rabbit show? In the weeks close to Convention there is usually a lull before the storm, so to speak, and many exhibitors hang close to home to let there bunnies prime out for the big show. Since I am not going, I looked to other fun closer to home. Well, we went to vist my son at Art College in Philadelphia on Sunday and had a great time. The weather was warm and sunny. We visited his dorm and walked around the city a little then had dinner in a 150 year old pub. My son showed us his Halloween costume. It is a "Gilly Suit" that he bought at the Army/ Navy store. Apparently, he has always wanted one. Who knew? He plans on going to some park on Halloween and scaring people. I just hope he isn't arrested. Liam was considering this outfit for halloween after his bath and hair combing today, but I think his parents have a shark costume for him where his head sticks through the mouth. Shudder! Happy Halloween.



No comments: