Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Supermodels and a Surprise

Broken English Angoras,
Visit NYC.
Didn't like the traffic.
The surprise when we got home.

So a second trip was needed to finish up the photo shoot started last week. This time the broken English Angoras were requested for the trip along with the Jersey Woolies. It was somewhat of a daunting experience to take 7 bunnies to NYC by myself, but showing bunnies for so many years has given me some experience in this field so off I went. This was a new location in lower Manhattan in the West Village, right out of the Holland Tunnel. After locating the building, I drove around and around the blocks trying to find a parking space or a parking garage. Seems like I kept missing the right one way street, remember Rhode Island Convention anyone? My nicname is the Compass after all. Anyway, I finally found a lot and rolled the stack of bunnies up two blocks and over one. They were not liking the noise, fire trucks and belching steam pipes, so were happy when we rolled inside the building and up the elevator. Adult models were in this shoot as well as children and the beautiful model named Fabrizia was not to sure about holding any of these strange creatures. She wanted to know if they bite and was reassured that they did not. So holding them in her pretty white lace dress with her long perfectly curled hair worked out really well. After the shoot she even asked if she could hold them again and get her photo taken on her phone. I guess I converted another bunny novice to an english angora lover and over to the dark side. When bunnies and I finally all got home, I was surprised with a new angora goat baby girl, a very early birth this year and born on a warm day which is even a nicer surprise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool experience! LOL@ Compass :)