Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lots Of Dots

Second broken English Angora Litter 
Broken Blue Jersey Woolies 
Twin Angora Goat Kids 
Bottle Babies lined up for Dinner 
Party Boy Liam is two years old.

Lots of celebrating this week. Liam had his two year old birthday last Sunday and he was really into it, telling everyone he was TWO! He loves"Bloons" and I got him a Little Tykes car which has a cup holder which he put to use immediatly with his juice cup. Next we had twin angora goat girls born, really cute, blackish red in color and really loud. On a sad note, I lost a black English Angora Mom about 3 weeks after childbirth. I am trying to bottle feed the 3 babies, well eye-dropper feeding really. They are doing pretty good, fingers crossed. Also, have a litter of 6, yes 6, Jersey Woolies. Three blue and three broken blue, they are so cute but they are a very messy bunch, spilling food and hay everywhere. Only my woolies have these huge litters, where are the tiny litters of 2-3 that most people have.

And last, my second broken English Angora litter, with so many broken blacks that I lost count. GC BIS Shepherds Sunflower had 7, 4 broken blacks, 2 solid torts and one black peanut. Sadly, the black which I was really looking forward to, didn't make it. All of the others look big and healthy and have very heavily patterned coats. Love brokens and love broken black and broken blue the most. Altogether, a pretty exciting week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I like seeing your progress with the brokens,...or dots :)