Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cutie Patooties

English Angora Sable Pearl brother and sister.
English Angora Sable Pearl brother and Tort brother. 
The Blues Brothers, jersey woolies. 
 The Broken JW Brothers and one sister, maybe.
White English Angora Buck.

It is fun to have baby land again. Nothing is cuter then baby english angoras and baby jersey woolies when they get their fluff on. They are so happy when they frolic around, boinking here and there. Asleep on their Mother's back where it is nice and soft. Excited to see me coming around with the food bucket and even the water hose, because they know I can't resist giving them a pat on the head. They listen when I talk to them and seem to enjoy the discussion but never talk back. I think that could be why I sometimes prefer bunnies over humans. They are sweet, positive and all have their own individual personalities. Bunnies know their name and have certain likes and dislikes. They know the difference between me feeding them and when my husband sometimes will do the feeding, taking full advantage of getting an overflowing bowl from him. There is no such thing as a "dumb bunny" in my opinion and they will pull on my heartstrings for that extra shredded wheat or bundle of hay. Guess we are alike and are all just big softies, after all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Egad, Dru! This is the cutest post ever :) I just love seeing the babies...and it has the added benefit of showing what sable pearl babies look like.