Thursday, March 22, 2012

There are Tools and..

 New Tools...
 Love the little greyhound comb!
and then there is the $5 bracelet section...

There is a huge flea market somewhat close to me that is open on Thursdays. Since I was delivering a bunny to it's new owner out that way, I thought I would stop in and see what was for sale. There is always a huge booth with pet supplies. While I didn't need any 10" long dog bones, the grooming tools are usually half price. Anyone that grooms gets very excited about new tools or a different type of tool. Anything that will make grooming more fun or easier or seem more exciting and less of a chore. I presonally love to groom. It is my therapy but I do enjoy a new grooming tool now and then. Look what I found! A tiny greyhound comb! I am so excited to try it out. What a good size for cheeks or feet or behind the ears. The other two combs are also very good for grooming English Angoras or Jersey Woolies as the have space between the teeth and will get down into the wool and only take out the loose wool. There is also a stand with dried fruit and peanuts and they have dried papaya which the wool breeds love and I think helps prevent wool block. I cut it up in small bits and put it in their food bowls. It's a nice treat for them with lots of vitamins and they sure seem to enjoy it. And then there is the $5 jewlery section..........enough said.... even I can afford a $5 bracelet or two.

No comments: