Monday, April 2, 2012

Dots Grow Up

Shepherd's Bellhop 
 Brokens grow up
 and get wooly.
Drizzle's litter getting fluffy.

Shepherd's Bellhop, brother to Shepherd's Ring My Bell, has finally come into his own by winning Best of Breed at the Hamburg show B. He is later developing then his sister and his 2 other siblings have yet to finish getting their senior coats, so time will tell. He is turning out to be a very handsome boy and he loves to pose just like his sister did. He kept standing on his hind legs trying to see what the Best in Show Judge was doing. He was really funny to watch, at one point resting his front feet in my hand, as he was getting tired of standing up tall on his own. What a show off!

The broken angoras are getting lots of wool and are getting really big now. They are all so cute, it is hard to know which ones to keep. Most of them will be going at nationals so if anyone is interested, contact me at Rabbitshep@comcast.net.

GC BISS BL's Drizzle's litter has turned out really cute with lots of wool. I am really happy to have a solid black doe and a broken black otter doe. I have even fallen under the spell of a certain sable marten buck, look at the cheeks on him. There is one siamese sable doe that will be available so let me know if you are interested in her. Looking forward to Angora Nationals but don't think I will have anything in coat with this crazy weather we had this winter, we will see. I can always show my Jersey Woolies, lol.

No comments: