Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bunny Stars

Shepherds Bouquet posing for her beauty shot.
Bunny line-up.

Sideview of Shepherds Bouquet.
It's funny how these crazy things happen in life. This lady contacted me after I posted English Angoras and Jersey Woolies on my Facebook page. She is an animal talent agent and she has done a program for Animal Planet called Dogs 101. I never heard of it so didn't really know what she was talking about. She explained that she was doing a new program on household pets called Lil Pets 101 and was looking for some rabbits to film. Would I be willing to come to New York and have the bunnies filmed? Of course she wanted Sweet Pea, as she had seen her photo on Facebook, but she is cut down now. Would her half sister, Bouquet, do? And a darker angora and could I bring some Jersey Woolies? So off we went to New York City for a photo shoot and had a lots of fun. Hopefully the bunnies will be on TV this fall, to be announced later. And more photos later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Cool is that!!!! Wow!