Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bunny Hair-Do

Long bangs and velvet nose.
Which end is which?

All one length.
I have been a really bad blogger lately, like not at all. After a full year of searching, I finally found a job. Getting back into work mode was tough but after a week at it, I finally am getting the routine down a little better. Poor bunnies are unhappy about this lack of attention, so I did some bunny beauty parlour to make them feel spiffy. I don't know about your bunnies but my guys sure love being groomed. The boys look pretty even, in fact, it is hard to tell which end is which. That is a question that I have been asked at least a million times. Don't you guys know, the front has the ears and the back has the tail. Easy! Anyway, we will be off to the National Capital Show in Gaitherburg, Md. on Saturday, May 8th and will have some angora bucks for sale. This will most likely be our last show for the season due to the new job, unless I can find someone to show the bunnies for me. See you there!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello! My name is Lisa and my husband and family live in northwest NJ. We currently have two English angoras and are looking to purchase a couple more. I found your name from someone on ravelry and was hoping that you have some bunnies for sale!
My e-mail is gerardandlisa@njaccess.com
Please don't post this message with my e-mail address. Thanks so much!
Blessings,
Lisa