Friday, September 4, 2009

If Pigs Could Fly

Shepherds Aslin with his BOS ribbon.
This little piggy sprouted wings.

Can you see the painted hooves?


The reason for the wings.



Joining the other bunny bank.
Even though I have been trying to save for a year to go to Convention, one expense after another has come up. I thought this piggy bank that flys might help me be more focused on flying to San Diego. It is funny and at least it makes me laugh while I have to spend money on broken kitchen appliances and hot water heater parts.
I will have English Angoras and Jersey Woolies for sale at the Bucks County Show tomorrow and I hope to be able to finish a grooming table or two, $65 each. Having a booth at the Garden State Sheep and Wool show on Sept. 12th and 13th should help me to reach my goal. I was even considering taking a few bunnies to San Diego from other exibitors for a fee. If anyone would like me to take a rabbit to show and care for, contact me at my e-mail address Rabbitshep@comcast.net and I will see if it is something that we could work out. I am a pretty good groomer so a long haired bun would be no problem and I would give excellent care.




No comments: