Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hitting the Sauce

Waiting patiently.
What's that gooey looking stuff?

I think I'll try some.


Not too bad!
Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week. It is my babysitting day with my Grandson, Liam. We have a very special bond and he is a joy to be around. Only 5 months old, he is very smart, loves books and is really interested in everything around him. What a good baby and very easy to take care of. I'm not just saying all this because I am his Grandmother, it's true. He is adorable and has a great sense of humor even at a young age. We laughed and laughed at a big piece of my hair in front of my face. He is also very tickleish and loves his Mom to blow raspberries on his belly. Liam makes all your troubles seem very unimportant. He thinks applesauce is pretty yummy, too.



No comments: