Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Arrivals

Liberty Junction Kaolin
What a face!

GC Liberty Junction Contessa
What I do for bunnies, I can't believe it. My friend Lori White is cutting down her herd of beautiful English Angoras. So, last Saturday morning I got up at 5 AM and drove to Scranton, Pa. to pick up two cuties from her. Scranton is a 3 hour drive one way and I had to work the closing shift at work that day so it had to be a trip up and back. It was all worth it when I saw those cute faces. The broken tort doe, I was planning on showing for exibition during my regular show season. I hope to get support for the second broken presentation at the ARBA Convention this Fall. She is adorable and has a wonderful coat. Contessa also has a beautiful coat and should last into the Fall show season. The last time I purchased a bunny from Lori he won a BIS a few weeks before his senior show. Countryside LJ Wyatt has gone on to produce many Grand Champion off spring. I will have a few bucks from him for sale soon. I will look forward to showing these little cuties and thank Lori for trusting me with her beautiful babies.


1 comment:

Liberty Junction Angoras said...

I'm so glad to have my bunnies find such a wonderful home with you!!! I'm glad they have fit in so well with you!