Monday, July 26, 2010

Too Hot to Bother


GC PP's Bellisima

GC Shepherds Divine


GC Shepherds Hydrangea
It is so hot here, I can hardly make my brain work. Everyone I know has been working so hard to keep all of their animals cool. Many people I know have suffered lost animals from the heat. I have just tried to leave them alone as much as possible but they still need to be groomed. It seems like all the Jersey Woolies molted at once so the other morning, when it was a cool 82*, I got a few out to brush off the loose wool. It was fast work in front of the fan and I don't think they were too happy about it. They looked better afterwards and these are the few that still have coats left. When the Jerseys molt, it seems to be all at once. This can be a little shocking to new owners, one day a fluffy rabbit, the next day a pile of wool on the cage floor and a somewhat baldish looking bunny. Stay cool everyone and hopefully my brain will kick into gear, now that it is a little cooler, and I can come up with some interesting blogs.



No comments: