Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Black and Blue





No, I am not talking about bruises. These are my favorite angora colors of all. I do like torts, especially the more pastel colors of blue, lilac and chocolate tort. Whites have worked their way into my heart but there is nothing cuter that a little black or blue velvet nose. One of the beauties in my barn is Andi and she has come from Donna Mcgraw down in Maryland. I can't believe that she parted with her and I thank her hundreds of times. I am trying to get darker blacks back into my lines and she will help me move in that direction. She also kicked butt on the show table winning more BOB's as a junior than many bunnies I have know. Attached are some photos which Donna labeled "LUSCIOUS". See what you think.

1 comment:

nd1361 said...

this animals colour is a blok and bulu micshing.and your blog is naice