Monday, September 22, 2008

What stayed in Vegas






Everyone keeps asking me for some photos of my managers meeting/vacation in Las Vegas this summer. I had so much fun and really enjoyed myself. The big surprise was how much I enjoyed the Sigfried and Roy animal habitat. It was a last minute decision. I had about 3 hours before my tickets for a Cirque du Soleil show and I didn't have time to go all the way back to my hotel. Not wanting to waste my time just sitting around, I got on the trolly that takes people from the Belligio to the Mirage. While wonering around in the orchid filled lobby, I saw a sign for the habitat. Thinking that this was such a typical, kitchy Las Vegas venue, I went to investigate. People were leaving so I asked them if it was worth going to see it. They were very positive about it so I went in. The photos speak for themselves.

No comments: