Monday, September 29, 2008

More Crazy Pets





It was a warm day and I actually had some energy, so I spent the day cleaning many, many, many rabbit pans and cages. Everytime I came in the house for a break there was another crazy animal posing for a photo op. I think they thought that they had their own papparazzi. This summer I spent many hours replacing floor wire on 32 cages. It made that cages just like new and what a pleasure it is to clean the new floors as almost nothing sticks to them. I use a long handled, brass wire, grill brush to scrape any danglers from the floor wire. This reaches all the way to the back of a 30" cage and it has a scraper end if I really need to work something loose. It has been so damp lately that wool sticks to the cages more than usually. I find it truly satisfying to have every outdoor cage clean at once. Enjoy Douglas, the Jack Russell, really relaxing. Jemmima, the cat, trying to sleep on the computer keyboard and Moe investigating her comfortable perch. Crazy animals.

No comments: