Saturday, September 27, 2008

Packing for Convention

Freezing at the Pa. Convention.
Did I lose the earring in here?

Every year I write a list of items needed for Convention and every year I promise to save it for the following year and every year I lose the list. Some of the things I like to take are my favorite snacks and the bunnies favorite snacks. Food can be very expensive at the Convention Center and I try to make it a more cost efficient trip by bringing snacks. The grooming tools, including the magic foot comb, is most important. Collin knows what I mean. The lucky earrings almost didn't make it as I thought I lost one at the Pa. Convention. It turned up on the floor of my car and after that my show wins started to roll in. Yes, I know, you can't count on lucky earrings to win a show but they do help me feel more confident . Next, the dreaded risers, which are an absolute pain in the neck. If anyone made me President of ARBA, that is the first proposal I would put forth. Maybe Obama or McCain could do something about the stupid riser situation. More on the Convention list later.

1 comment:

Collin-countryside angoras said...

The magic foot comb...hehe....yes indeed it is very important...THANKS DRU!!!!!!!