Monday, September 8, 2008

Bucks County Show




Well, I had a great time at the Bucks County Show although it seemed very hectic as I had to go to work for a closing shift. In will never do that again, especially in the middle of a hurricane. They were all very nice to allow me to go ahead of the youth so I could scoot out of there. I was sorry to not stay for BIS but after seeing what happened with the weather, I was kind of glad I didn't stay.
The big girls were beat this time by beautiful Calamity Jane. What a surprise! She has just turned senior and must be coming into her own. She even beat her brother who won BIS at Mid-Jersey, he got BOS. I think she has better density then the big girls have right now. I will include some pictures and you be the judge. Jive is the top photo, Jitterbug is the middle photo and Jane is the bottom photo. The little white does got good comments as well as the little tort buck.

1 comment:

nd1361 said...

a animal is a look a very deffarant